1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5. Templates Download: Templates
6. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1)Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2)All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
1. The conference focuses on academic communications and exchange, allows any follow-up based on any published preliminary report here(e.g., an abstract, poster, or conference presentation).
2. Authors who publish any future papers based on the one published at this conference should cite it and add enough new and significant results as required by the journal(s).